Camel Adhelin Vintage Advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
Camel Adhelin Vintage Advertisement


This is a Newspaper Ad of Camel Adhesives Adhelin Synthetic Glue. Adhelin is a must for clean, neat sticking in homes and offices. The Vintage Magazine Ad reports

NEW THE ADHESIVE YOU HAVE LONG BEEN LOOKING FOR! Camel Adhelin
Firm-sticking and non-messy. Adhelin is fully transparent shows no tell-tale stains-even on the back side of the surface.
Adhelin is a must for clean, neat sticking in homes and offices. Adhelin is a clean adhesive.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment