Car Tyre Magazine Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
Car Tyre Magazine Ad


This Old Advertisement of car tyre adds car tyres are not as stylish as high end fashion products. The Vintage Ad conveys

For easier handling at every turn
INDIA SUPER The perfect modern car tyre
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

1 comments :

  1. Thank you for sharing the tyre. The data that you provided in the blog is informative and effective. Buy Car Plates

    ReplyDelete