CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK Vintage Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK Vintage Ad


This Vintage Advertisement shows one of the oldest banks in India. CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK inspired many Indians to promote Swadeshi Banks in the beginning of the 20th Century. The Newspaper Ad states

Tender Care with an eye on Tomorrow
As years roll by your tiny tot will mature into a young lady. The Family welfare Deposit Scheme of the CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK will brighten her tomorrow. Your Deposit will grow two times in seven years and six times in eighteen years.
It is for the depositor to Choose the amount of deposit and its maturity period.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment