Vintage Advertisement of Chartered Bank Group

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This Newspaper Ad voices in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Bring clients local expertise with global insights into today's firmest rising marketplaces. This Vintage Magazine Ad reports

WHY SO HAPPY?
Because today she can afford to plan a wonderful holiday trip, thanks to her worth - while habit of saving regularly with the Chartered Bank Group.
The Group offers you saving schemes to suit your convenience. All of them are simple - and profitable for you. Start the saving habit today; drop in at our nearest branch now.
The Chartered Bank Group
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment