An Old Ad of Erasmic Shaving Cream

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
An Old Ad of Erasmic Shaving Cream


This Erasmic Shaving Cream Magazine Ad reads as it soaks the fight out of the toughest bristles to give you the cleanest, smoothest of shaves. The Old Advertisement deliver

Erasmic Shaving Cream
Smooth Creamy
ERASMIC's man-size lather is merciless on beards : it soaks the fight out of the toughest bristles to give you the cleanest, smoothest of shaves. And as for that fresh cream-shaven feeling -- it's an experience. Erasmic.
tames the toughest beards.
A Quality Product by HINDUSTAN LEVER
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment