ELPAR an Old Advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
ELPAR an Old Advertisement


This is a Vintage Ad of ELPAR the confidence fabric of sarees, suitings, shirtings and dress materials. The Vintage Advertisement states

PERFECT DRAPE AND SUPERB FALL MAKE PARAGON
ELPAR the confidence fabric
...and its contemporary designs and fabuious colours, its soft texture and rich feel give the wearer a feeling of cool confidence. Paragon. ELPAR is also crumple-resistant and durable. PARAGON ALONE OFFERS YOU A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
*SAREES
*SUITINGS
*SHIRTINGS
*DRESS MATERIALS
AVAILABLE AT ALL LEADING STORES
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

5 comments :

  1. pl share jingle for this ad which was played on Vividh Bharati in 1970-75

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to hear that nostalgic 10 PM ad in vividh bharati kolkata. Please let me sink in my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elpar suiting .. shaandaar shirting
    Elpar, elpar elpar... I wanna hear that ad vividh Bharti in 1975

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir I was looking for these lines...thank you sir

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me still can memorise that single. So nostalgic

    ReplyDelete