Erasmic the Newspaper Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This Vintage Magazine Ad utters about Shaving Cream for better shaving. The Vintage Magazine Advertisement says

International Cricketer Tony Greig recommends Erasmic
"It's as good as the best in the world" he says
Erasmic Shaving Cream contains Inert Nitrogen + CA4 that actually improve the performance of your blade. While lubricating the cutting edge, Erasmic also acts as an emollient, leaving your skin soft and smooth.
Choose from Erasmic's manly range of shaving creams-Lavender Spice, Antiseptic, Lime-Cool.
Erasmic-for better shaving
A Quality Product by Hindustan Lever
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment