ESTRELA Vintage Advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
ESTRELA Vintage Advertisement


Newspaper Ad for great batteries from ESTRELA BATTERIES LIMITED, Bombay. This Vintage Magazine Ad expresses…

Joyous festive moments merit great batteries from ESTRELA
Light and sound. Joy and happiness. ESTRELA enriches the festive season with all this and more. Make Estrela batteries a part of your home. Now and for ever.
Season's Greetings
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment