Goya The Vintage Magazine Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This Vintage Magazine Advertisement answers a light fragrance to calm the senses. Goya masters, loved by lovely women in Paris, London, New York. An Old Ad claims

yours the glamorous Goya touch
Glamorous, silk soft Goya talc perfumed by Goya masters, loved by lovely women in Paris, London, New York. Yours to choose from - exotic Black Rose, flower fresh Gardenia, and enchanting Passport, exquisite perfumes all that linger on and on. And deodorant too, to keep you fresh as well as fragrant.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

1 comments :

  1. That is me… Carolyn Fraser.. 18 years old… photo by the late Gurmeet Singh

    ReplyDelete