HAZELINE Newspaper Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This is a Vintage Magazine Ad of HAZELINE the beauty talc. This is one of the popular skincare product that has been. This Vintage Magazine Advertisement reveals
On the mountains. The breeze I remember. Soft. Cool on my skin My face. I was the queen. Hazeline.
Choose from two exotic perfumes: Rose or Lavender
HAZELINE BEAUTY TALC
So fine.
So fresh and fragrant, it's like early spring.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment